Adam Bloomberg, Client Services Advisor with IMS Consulting & Expert Services, has nearly 30 years of experience in litigation support and has consulted with hundreds of trial teams and corporate clients to develop communication strategies and presentations that educate, inform, and persuade. He creates materials and exhibits for mock trials, focus groups, arbitrations, and trials.
Adam has led trial and war-room technology and logistics efforts across multiple case types, such as toxic tort, product liability, financial, employment, transportation, and commercial. He has “hot seated” over 1,000 trials, hearings, focus groups, and mock trials, including the State of Minnesota v. Derek Chauvin case. He has also published articles on trial technology in various professional periodicals, including the National Law Journal.
Adam received his BA in communications from Texas Christian University. He lives in the Dallas Fort-Worth area with his wife and two daughters. Adam has a passion for cooking—especially Indian cuisine—and has seen every U2 concert since 1987.
Notable publications and presentations:
- Bloomberg, A. (2021). How Does a Zoom Trial Work?. IMS Consulting & Expert Services
- Bloomberg, A., Marinakis, C., & Pitera, M.J. (2021). Tips for Virtual Trials: Choosing Your Jury Online. IMS Consulting & Expert Services
- Bloomberg, A., & Pitera, M.J. (2020). Witness Preparation Tips for Your Next Video Deposition. Law360, April 14, 2020.
- Bloomberg, A. (2019). Storytelling in the Age of Emojis. USLAW Magazine+, Summer 2019.
- Bloomberg, A. (2015). Understanding Generational Differences in Jurors’ Attitudes and How Today’s Media Is Influencing Trial Graphics. Thompson Coe – 14th Annual Texas Insurance Law Update, Dallas, TX.
- Leibold, J.M. & Bloomberg, A. (2015). Combating Negative Juror Attitudes toward Insurers with Effective Visuals. US Law, Fall/Winter 2015.
- Bloomberg, A. (2015). Civil Litigation: Understanding Generational Differences in Jurors’ Attitudes. Hennepin County Bar Association, Minneapolis, MN.
- Bloomberg, A. (2014). How to Turn Financial Data into Trial Graphics to Tell a Story. Insights Winner of LitigationWorld Pick of the Week.
- Bloomberg, A., and Sandstrom, S. (2001). Trial technology, an Ancient Art Jazzed by High Tech. National Law Journal.